What is Efficient Thinking?
What Is Efficient Thinking?
We have developed a market-leading continuous improvement methodology – Efficient Thinking – that supports businesses and organisations to improve their performance:
- It draws on the principles and some of the tools from lean thinking, but discards the bits of ‘lean’ that we know from experience do not work well outside manufacturing
- Central to the methodology is that it is delivered by your staff with support from our consultants
- We teach your staff how to become ‘efficient thinkers’ which means we leave your organisation both with a problem resolved, or a new process in place, but also a powerful new capability to analyse and fix future issues and problems
- We are experts in this method and have deployed it with clients in a number of different environments from banking, to central government, to education, to the charity sector
- Our approach is customised to meet your specific requirements and will enable you to:
- Accelerate innovation
- Engage staff in generating brand value
- Provide rapid and sustainable improvement
- Change culture through activity-based learning
- Empower staff and build a definable business identity
Making Efficient Thinking a Habit